Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Psychological trade strategy

Psychological trade strategy

I am a fan of the approach to forex trading in the book of Bill Williams.

I re-read them already 4-5 once. And each time I find new and operating highlights for yourself.

I want to tell about the history of their trade, and one psychological aspect.

The most important idea that I took from the books - this is something that can not always base their trading on technical indicators, candlestick combinations or something else mechanistic.

The main thing on my mind is tuned correctly "market breath".

One of the ways to set up, I think some self-hypnosis.

So, when I first used one simple phrase, then my trading results have changed dramatically, and it lasted a whole month. It was in October of last year, and the result for October was plus 2 more than a thousand dollars plus.

But then the family turmoil led me out quiet trade track and the deposit was fused in three days.

But the feeling of omniscience (ie, the ability to anticipate market movements, albeit with some delay) so radically changed me now thinking about how to give up trading due to its high riskiness is not in sight.

Now I see my task as complete relaxation during trading, receipt (as they say yoga) mirror surface effect of the water surface, where distortion reflects all changes in price, and give us the basis for flexible and immediate response.

Periodically, such a state can be achieved and the results again inspire their profits. Truth comes after dizzy with success and earned flies in a tube for two or three trading sessions.

By the way, the phrase that I used for the first time sounded like.

I have become a successful trader

Try it, maybe someone of you can help it at least for a time to feel omnipotent.



Related posts




  • Rules of my trading strategy


    The rules of my trading strategy General provisions Working hours Hours: The first transaction not earlier 12:00 Moscow time. Last, permitting volatility...




  • Recommendations for forex trading


    Recommendations for forex trading. Currently, Forex trading has gained a huge popularity, every day there are new comers to do online trading , but they...




  • Stable trade with minimal risk


    Stable trade with minimal risk Dear investors , Good day! Below you will find a link to the signal. A signal for those who wants to get a permanent and...




Next posts



  • Money management from Disney Scrooge

  • US stocks declined yesterday

  • Ruble strengthened against dollar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman

Batman Batman Advisor is based on a very simple system that uses ZigZag indicator and breakdown strategy. Transactions are opened only whe...