Universal indicator RSI together with the sliding means on its base. Depending upon the need or desire moving averages may be disabled.
It is possible to paint the lines and levels of indicators: RSI line lines moving averages and threshold overbought and oversold levels.
The indicator can be calculated as a standard on the basis of price or as a derivative on the basis of the following indicators of eighteen other, included in the standard package MT4 terminal:
- AD - the accumulation and distribution of light volume.
- OBV - On Balance Volume indicator.
- Volume - tick volume indicator.
- AC - acceleration / deceleration indicator.
- AO - Oscillator Williams.
- BullsPower - Bullish Force.
- BearsPower - bears the power indicator.
- (BullsPower - BearsPower) - a difference of strength of bulls and bears.
- Force - Force Index Indicator.
- MFI - an indicator of the market index of relief.
- ATR - Average True Range indicator.
- Momentim - pace indicator.
- Moving Average - Moving Average indicator.
- CCI - Commodity Channel Index indicator.
- ADX - average indicator index direction.
- DeMarker - DeMark indicator.
- Standard Deviation - Standard Deviation indicator.
- OsMA - Histogram Indicator convergence / divergence.
- MACD - indicator of convergence / divergence.
The default Price (price).
The indicator can be used for manual or automatic trading advisor in the composition. reading the indicator a double buffer can be used for automated trading:
- RSI line - buffer 0.
- Line fast moving average - the buffer 1.
- Line of slow moving average - 2 buffer.
- Calc_Method - indicator code from which the RSI indicator (0 to 18) will be calculated. By default (over 18) - the standard for the price Close.
- RSI_Period - the period for calculating the RSI indicator.
- Periods - the period for calculating the basic indicator, which is calculated from RSI.
- FastPeriod - during the fast moving average baseline indicator (MACD napimer), which is calculated RSI.
- SlowPeriod - during the slow moving average basic indicator.
- SignalPeriod - basic period signal line of the indicator.
- MA_Method - averaging method, the average basic indicator, as well as moving averages:
- MODE_SMA - 0.
- MODE_EMA - 1.
- MODE_SMMA - 2.
- MODE_LWMA - 3.
- Applied_Price - basic indicator used price:
- PRICE_CLOSE - 0.
- PRICE_OPEN - 1.
- PRICE_HIGH - 2.
- PRICE_LOW - 3.
- PRICE_MEDIAN - 4.
- PRICE_TYPICAL - 5.
- PRICE_WEIGHTED - 6.
- Mode - line index (MAIN - 0 or SIGNAL - 1) basic indicator, which is calculated from RSI.
- Shift - shift indicator relative to the base price chart.
- FastMA_Draw - the criterion used in the calculations and render fast moving average.
- SlowMA_Draw - the criterion used in the calculations and render the slow moving average.
Multicurrency Cross Oscillator Description Color universal indicator / oscillator crossing moving averages. It is possible to raise or lower coloring...
Altitude Altitude - indicator showing distance moving average of the current price in points. A simple but effective tool! Altitude indicator can be used...
Level Moving Averages Message Indicator Level Moving Averages Message (see the description, video) does not paint a very moving average line in the chart...