Trend Power demo
A very powerful tool that analyzes the direction and strength of the trend of 8 major world currencies: EUR, GBP, AUD, NZD, CAD, CHF, JPY, USD - in real-time and historical data. The indicator gives a beep and a message at a change of the trend.
The strength of the trend is calculated for all pairs, which include these currency (total 28 pairs) can take values from 0 to 6 for a bullish trend, and from 0 to -6 in a bearish trend.
So you never miss a good move. By placing the indicator on the chart one currency pair, you follow the trend in the 28-instruments.
This Demo version indicator "Trend Power"I am fully functional on GBPUSD (history + + real-time signals).
Other instruments can be viewed only on the signals of history (the 20 bars). The current strength of the trend in the other instruments is not monitored and is removed from the window of 1 minute after the download progress bar.
Full version of the indicator and description of the features can be found here.
How to interpret the strength of currencies:
(Here is an example of currency strength to the bullish trend for the bear - the value will be negative)
- 0-2 - the currency in the lateral movement (the flat)
- 3-4 - the currency in good trending move, the optimal trade
- 5-6 - a very strong trend, a correction
The greater the difference of strength between the two currencies, the stronger the trend of the currency pair, which consists of these currencies.
Example of use:
- crossing signal strengths of the two lines currencies - a trend change signal. It allows you to take most of the trend, but there may be false inputs when the market the flat or very sharp price fluctuations. It is recommended to wait for the pullback to test.
- Based on current indications of force without using a signal (more reliable way). In the current power window find the currency strong currency (the largest positive value trend force) and the weakest currency (the most negative trend). As a rule, the tool, which includes the currency is in a very strong trend. You should always wait for the correction to enter.
indicator signals should not be used for direct entry into the market!
By the time of occurrence of the signal, as a rule, it has already developed a strong trend, so it is necessary to wait for the pullback and enter the market at the current junior or TF on the testimony of other indicators, such as Trend Monitor.
- Counting bars - the number of bars for the calculation history
- Symbol Prefix - prefix for the custom name of the currency pair symbol
- Symbol Suffix - suffix
- Color of UP-trend signal - the color of the arrow of the bullish trend
- Color of DOWN-trend signal - the color of the arrows bearish trend
- Size of Signal's Arrows (0 - disable) - the size of the arrows that indicate a change in trend (if = 0 - not displayed)
- Size of the Arrow of the trend's direction (0 - disable) - the size of the trend arrow in the upper right corner (if = 0 - not displayed)
- Color EUR, Color GBP, Color AUD, Color NZD, Color CAD, Color CHF, Color JPY, Color USD - color strength of the trend lines of 8 currencies in subwindow indicator
- ON / OFF - Sound when the signal - resolution of the audio signal
- Sound of formation of the trend - the sound of a trend change signal
- ON / OFF - Alert - posts in the terminal when changing trend
- ON / OFF - Mail - sending messages to e-mail
- ON / OFF - Push - push-send messages to mobile devices
It is extremely important to have a complete historical data of 28 currency pairs, different indicator readings will be incorrect!
Indicator can you retrieve historical data. But it takes a long time (up to 3 minutes, depending on the upload speed). Therefore, to speed indicator and correctly display the data before the first start indicator it is strongly recommended to run a free script «Download Quotes», which automatically connect the instrument to the window MarketWatch terminal and download historical data for all 28 currency pairs on all timeframes.
This procedure needs to be done only once before the first run indicator.
Trend Power A very powerful tool that analyzes the direction and strength of the trend of 8 major world currencies: EUR, GBP, AUD, NZD, CAD, CHF, JPY,...
Tesla Power Trends Tesla Power Trends - it is simple and visual indicator that works with the most probable combinations and predicting space passing...
Alpha Trend Alpha Trend - This trend indicator for MT4 platform, developed by a group of professional traders. Indicator Alpha Trend It is the most...
- TIL New Bar Timer Indicator DEMO
- Strength Box
- Volatility Chart