LED displays random fractals and support / resistance levels constructed from them. Using an indicator you see a clearer picture of the market and can easily implement strategies to breakdown or rebound from the level.
Flexible configuration and intelligent selection of levels simplifies the analysis of price movements and facilitate the construction of graphic shapes.
properties of fractals
- BARS_BEFORE - the number of bars to the extremum, that is to the left of the central candle fractal.
- BARS_AFTER - the number of bars after the extremum, that is, the right of the central candle fractal.
- NEAR_POINTS - the minimum distance from the opening price to the nearest level.
- MEDIUM_POINTS - the minimum distance from the proximal to the average level.
- MEDIUM_GAP - the minimum distance between a fractal medium level and following it.
- FAR_POINTS - the minimum distance between the middle and distal level.
- SHOW_BARS - number of last bars, over which are calculated and displayed levels.
- UPPER_ARROW, LOWER_ARROW - can set a character code from the set of "wingdings" to display the upper and lower fractals.
- NEAR_ARROW, MEDIUM_ARROW, FAR_ARROW - similarly define the characters to display levels of color elements are configured in the "Colors" tab of the standard.
FiBoPivot This indicator support / resistance levels, rather than buy / sell. If there is reliable evidence of price action (for example, derived...
Moving Average fullshift Moving average , which can be shifted not only to the right / to the left, but also up / down. It is also possible to select the...
Tiks WPR 4 Indicator Percentage Range of Williams (Williams' Percent Range,% R), built on tick price chart. When you run the parish, you must wait for...