Advisor uses a scalper strategy, slowly and carefully selecting the entry point.
Advisor is designed to work on EURUSD M5.
A small number of settings makes poseidon Scalper accessible to understanding, even for inexperienced traders.
- EAMagic - magic number adviser;
- EAMagic2 - second magic number adviser. Also used "domestic" magic numbers: 48556,48557,48558,48559,48560;
- TimeToClose - the time in seconds, after which the transaction is considered to be hopeless and closed;
- Risk - part of the deposit in the percentage used to automatically calculate the lot;
- AutoLot - It can be set to "true" and "false". When set to "true" advisor chooses to trade lot size depending on the balance;
- Lots - lot size set by the user, if the value AutoLot equal to "false";
- SpreadLevel - the maximum size of a spread, in which EA will trade;
- DD - the maximum allowable drawdown;
- TerminalGMTshift - shift your broker terminal time with respect to GMT time;
- SummerAdjustment - correction for daylight saving time (only used for testing, for more accurate results). In real trade must be "0".
Recommended settings - by default, but you can experiment with optimization for your broker. Especially TimeToClose parameter.
Recommended broker - either 5-digits EURUSD with a spread of less than 20.
To work correctly, a counselor in your terminal history H1 timeframe needs to be loaded.
Below - screenshots testing with different levels of parameter Risk.
CAP Asian Scalper EA CAP Asian Scalper - Advisor is using a range breakout strategy to enter a quiet market . EA trades scalping for small deviations of...
Quantum Scalper Quantum Scalper - Advisor to the original algorithm trade breakdown price levels. It allows the use of a small stop loss, so risks and...
Quadro Multi Grid Scalper We never know what the market price will do in the next second. That is why it is important to the trader a good exit strategy....
- RoboTradeSoft Neuronet
- Moving Average Cross