Batman Advisor is based on a very simple system that uses ZigZag indicator and breakdown strategy. Transactions are opened only when the actual breakdown of the market. EA opens a maximum of 2 of the transaction (1 for the purchase and sale of 1, if one of them is not closed). Expert is simple to use, requires no complicated settings. Just add it to the chart, and it will work like a clock. Advisor was developed for trade and testing for XAUUSD pair, but you can test it on other parameters by changing the appropriate settings to produce the desired results. It is recommended to test the expert on the history and on a demo account before you start a real account.
Batman Advisor uses Martingale, hedging and net. He always uses stop-loss to protect your money. Batman Expert is designed to operate on timeframe H1, is best run on XAUUSD chart. It is recommended to work with a broker who has less spread and it is desirable to use the VPS. Leverage: 1: 100 or more. If micro-account you can start using the advisor with $ 20 (spread 16-36). Recommended timeframe: H1
If you need support, help, or have any other questions, write to the author a private message.
The main parameters. Do not change them if you are not sure in their actions.
- Risk: 10 (%) - the maximum risk per trade, 10% of the balance.
- Breakeven: True - use bezubytka function.
- Breakevenlevel: 50 - breakeven (>= Stop Level + 10). When profit reaches 50, the level of stop-loss will be moved to the opening price. At a higher value increases the risk but also the potential profit increases, too, as in this case more difficult to close the stop-loss). If the stop level of the broker 50, bezubytka level must be equal 50 + 10 = 60, however since it is often a stop level at brokers is zero, the value should be used 50.
- Use trailing: True - the use of a trailing stop function.
- Trailing stop: 100 - beginning trailing.
- MaxSpread: 60 - maximum spread, the expansion of spread bolgit 60 Advisor will delete pending orders and will not allocate new.
- Distance of top / bottom and Order Open Price: 0 (default) example 50 - indent from the top to open an order. For example, a vertex indicator ZigZag Stair 1190.00, buy stop order is placed at 1190.50 and vice versa for the sell stop order.
- EndHour: 23 - the end of the trade. When the server time >= 23, an adviser ceases place pending orders.
- Lotvar: 1: - avtolot, lot = free capital * Risk / Stop Loss; Lotvar = 0, lot = FixLot.
- FixLot: 0.01 - Fixed lot = 0.01. Adjust according to your desire.
- ZigZag: 50 - ZigZag indicator (12,5,3). The values 5-50, the lower, the smaller the period. EA will deal more often, but they are less accurate.
Harmonic Patterns Advisor, created to trade on harmonic pattern. The trade does not use any indicators and highly risky strategies like the martingale or...
ATS Hilo HiLo is an abbreviation of High and Low words, EA trades pending orders, the strategy is based on the breakdown of the values of High and Low;...
MMM Parabolic SAR MMMStochastic advisor strategy: The robot constantly using Parabolic SAR indicator, and performs calculations to determine the price...