Volume Levels Trading
EA trades at levels at which the trade was made most. These levels are often the support and resistance for the price. EA does not just buy on the level and determines how price bounces from it, and with what amount. A sufficient number of settings allows you to customize the advisor to almost any currency pair. Timeframes can also be different from the M1 (if the spread account is very small) to the H4, but the optimum settings for each timeframe will be very different.
- EA can work on almost any currency pairs and time frames;
- Trades automatically with no human intervention;
- It does not require a large initial deposit;
- Do not use risky ways to trade;
- Always set a stop-loss for the preservation of the deposit;
- It can operate as a fixed lot, and the percentage of available resources;
- You can set a time limit for the advisor.
If you want to trade independently from the volume levels, you can use the indicator Volume Levels, based on which the adviser made.
- Lots - lot size;
- Percentage of free money - percentage of the available funds for opening each new transaction (if Lots = 0, then the item will calculate the percentage of available funds in the account), it is recommended 1-10;
- MaxSpread - maximum spread for the opening of the transaction (for accounts with floating spread to the transaction is opened when the spread is not too large);
- Magic - Unique Identifier (you need to do it differently if some councilors running in one terminal);
- MaxTakeProfit - highest closing price of the order when the level of profitability;
- MaxStopLoss - highest closing price of the order when the level of loss;
- Dynamic TP and SL - When this option is enabled (true), the stop-loss and take profit calculated depending on the level;
- FactorSL - stop-loss ratio to take profit (the smaller the value, the smaller will be the stop-loss);
- PeriodATR - period volatility indicator ATR;
- MinLevel ATR - the minimum level of the ATR indicator, after which can be traded;
- MaxLevelATR - the maximum level of the ATR indicator, after which can be traded;
- Count bars for divergence - the number of bars to locate divergences (if indicated 0, the divergence is not used, and the following 4 parameters is not important);
- PeriodADX - between ADX indicator;
- MACD fast period - period for fast average MACD indicator;
- MACD slow period and ADX relation - period of slow MACD and the dependence on the ADX;
- Divergence force - power divergence (the larger the value, the stronger must be the divergence) may be a negative value;
- MinDistance - the minimum distance between the volume levels for the transactions;
- CandlesFactor - coefficient to determine bovine or bearish candle;
- BarsVolume - number of bars for determining the volume;
- MinVolume - the minimum volume levels for building;
- Indentation1 - offset from the volume level at which the transaction can be opened;
- Indentation2 - indentation in the opposite side of the bulk layer, where it is possible to open the transaction;
- HistoryBars - the number of bars to determine the volume levels;
- Range - distance above and below the price for the determination of volume levels;
- DelayFindLevels - the time after which the levels can be rearranged;
- StepFindLevels - step to find the levels (the smaller the pitch, the levels are determined by longer, but they are more accurate);
- Trading start hour - hour pre-trade;
- Trading end hour - hour of trading end;
- CountBuy - the maximum amount of public purchases;
- CountSell - the maximum number of open sales;
- Delay - Delay in seconds between the opening of orders;
- ShowInfo - display information (slows down the testing, when enabled).
EA Voyager EA Voyager - skalpingovaya an automatic system, which is designed for day and night trade (during: European, American, Pacific and Asian...
NewsSpeed News Speed Advisor written for EURUSD M1 trading on news output, changing the settings can be probyvat other currency pairs and time periods...
Harvest cabbage ea_Harvest Cabbage - Advisor intended for trading on currency pairs EURUSD and GBPUSD H1 timeframe. Advisor does not use Martingale...