Trajecta SpeedMap NZD
What happens when you combine a trade market experience and intuition with the algorithm implemented in the form of visual maps?
In our opinion, the best strategies are, when traders see what other traders do not see. The concept of visual maps is to provide a new commercial vision and ideas that you can better see the market and trading strategies.
From quantity to quality: New trading technology every time provide more quantitative information. But the basic idea of this indicator for MetaTrader 5 is the opposite: to create quality maps based on force, using some of the basic algorithms in our laboratory, and the rest will be the great power of quantitative analysis and intuition.
Trajecta SpeedMap NZDThe main difference from Trajecta ForceMap card - this algorithm for determining the velocity information showing strong trends upward (perekuplennost) and down (pereprodannost).
Description of the indicator
In the interpretation of the indicator is no strict scientific theory, and you can use it in conjunction with other indicators - in any case, the logic card algorithm is in the colors of bullish and bearish scenarios on the chart as opposed to simple indicators that portray the lines and / or histogram.
It is important to determine the best time frame (in display settings) and the financial instruments that you trade.
Attention: this is a demo version of the product Trajecta SpeedMap, which only works with couples NZD.
Examples of visual information at trade analysis and decision support on the basis of this indicator:
- volatility: large areas may mean more volatility.
- Lateral movement: mixing different colors can mean no trend in the market.
- The strength of the trend: one color indicator may indicate the nature of the market trend.
- discrepancy: beginning of a new color can mean the difference in the market and the beginning of a new trend.
- Risk: be careful with unusual formats of cards, because they can mean risky situation on the market.
- cycles: conventional card formats may mean a cyclical market scenario.
- scenarios: card template formats can mean a normal market scenario.
- Correlation: template card formats two characters may indicate the possibility of trading the pair.
- combinations: combinations of colors rising and falling trend (new color) may indicate lateral movement of the market or a change in trend in the lateral movement.
- Support and resistance: white areas (colorless) can mean from weak to strong areas of support and resistance.
You can use this tool on any financial indicator and / or timeframe in MetaTrader 5 and create your own setting of the input parameters:
- Period: primary analysis period indicator (default: 120)
- Up Trend Color Map: select the color of the growing trend for cards
- Down Trend Color Map: Select a color for the falling trend charts
about the author
This indicator developed Rogerio Figurelli (Rogerio Figurelli), scientist and researcher of quantitative and algorithmic trading solutions.
Company Trajecta delivers quantitative and algorithmic trading solutions to global investors, always trying to provide the level of innovation and results that no other quantitative system can not provide (Full list of Trajecta Labs products on the Market and Signals).
Dynamic RSI Pointer MT5 Dynamic RSI Pointer designed Pointer Productions Pledge of effective work in the market - this is the best combination of...
Ultimate Strength Meter Strong VS Weak The indicator was created by a former employee of the hedge fund, and it is specifically designed to measure the...
TradeLeader Indicator Signal indicator, based on the volatility of the asset. It tracks the volume levels of volatility and market movements with the...
- Trajecta Smart
- Rubber tape
- Levels MQL MT5