Indicator trend lines Trend Scanner It shows the direction of the trend and its change. The indicator works on all currency pairs on timeframes M1 to D1. Indicator displays on the chart several factors: support and resistance lines of the currency pair, the existing trend lines, high and low prices, as well as the current direction of the trend. The indicator generates an accurate signals allowing open transactions with the trend. Blue dots on the chart indicate the high and low prices, the white trend lines show a support line, red trend lines show the resistance line, the yellow solid line shows the direction of the current trend, the blue dot at the beginning of the yellow line is a reference point for setting Stop Loss. When the direction of movement of the currency pair tooltip Alert Buy or Alert Sell indicating the price and the recommended values of StopLoss.
- TrendDirection - the current direction of the trend
- DrawUpDownArrow - displaying highs and lows prices
- DrawTrendline - display trendlines
- TrendlineInMemory - the number of displayed lines on the graph trend
- High_Period - the maximum value of the trend analyzer period
- Low_Period - minimum period trend analyzer
- Trigger_Sens - trend analyzer trigger sensitivity
- Alert_Box - a pop-up notification of change in the direction of price movement
- Send_Mail - sending notifications to your email
- Send_Notifications - sending push-notification on your mobile device
Trend Beads Trend Beads indicator does not contain a trend indicators, such as moving average or Bollinger. The indicator only works with the movements...
Pinbar Scanner With Trend Filter The indicator was created by the former employee of the hedge fund. It automatically determines the most probable pin...
ATS Trend Bar The indicator looks for the strongest trend and works on any time frame. It recommended for use on D1. The product displays three lines...
- Auto Trend Line
- Better Support Resistance
- Monthly Pivots With Time Shift