Slide Trend - A simple indicator showing the trend and allows you to quickly and easily move between schedules.
It is designed for fast analysis and helps you to quickly scroll through all the graphs indicated in the input parameter list.
Minimalistic schedule provides data on the trend in the timeframes D1, W1 and MN.
Trend function (input parameters) allows you to sort out and view only the most powerful symbols. In this case, all the circles of the same color.
Indicator is a tool that accelerates the transfer and receipt of trend data.
- Scroll arrows (symbols can be changed in the input parameters)
- Current character
- 3 range: daily, weekly and monthly trends
- Show_Only_in_Trend (only symbol display in the trend)
- SYMBOLS (28 characters)
- LABEL SETTINGS (signatures settings)
- Long_Color - the color of the bullish trend
- Inside_Color - color in the absence of a trend
- Short_Color - the color of the bearish trend
- Label settings - Signature settings: color, size, font,
- POSITION SETTINGS (position adjustment)
- X, Y to change the position of objects on chart - to change the location of objects in the graph on the X and Y axes
ATS Trend Bar The indicator looks for the strongest trend and works on any time frame. It recommended for use on D1. The product displays three lines...
Pinbar Scanner With Trend Filter The indicator was created by the former employee of the hedge fund. It automatically determines the most probable pin...
Tipu Panel Tipu Panel displays trends / signals at selected timeframes and running indicators (separately installed). For greater efficiency it is...