Scalper Dream Dynamic Filtered
The indicator is designed specifically for the market scalping on trend! portions on timeframes M5-H1, a complex algorithm is a combination of several indicators for dynamically changing market. Besides the main signals are also present minor (faster but less accurate). For filtering signals, there are two built-in filter is disabled. Recommended for M15 TF. The signal is accompanied by an additional line of direction, at the end of which the probability of a price reversal increases. An arrow appears at the opening of the bar and remains, the indicator does not redraw their values!
- UseConditionsBO - regime change priority of the basic conditions of Indicator
- UseExplosionFilter - enabling / disabling power filter direction
- ExplosionFilterFastPeriod - quick calculation period Filter force direction
- ExplosionFilterSlowPeriod - slow period for calculating the filter strength directions
- ExplosionFilterSmoothingPeriod - period of the smoothing filter strength directions
- UseLongTrendFilter - enabling / disabling the filter term trend
- LongTrendFilterPeriod - the period for calculating long-term trend filter
- ShowAdvancedSignals - enabling / disabling secondary signals
- UseExplosionFilterForAdv - enabling / disabling the filter strength for secondary direction signals
- UseLongTrendFilterForAdv - enabling / disabling the filter strength for secondary direction signals
- AddDigits - additional indicator accuracy
- ArrowUpCode - arrow signal code up
- ArrowDownCode - code signal down arrow
- AdvArrowUpCode - additional code signal up arrow
- AdvArrowDownCode - code additional signal down arrow
RightDirection Indicator RightDirection great tool and assistant to work with the trend. He performed well when paired with other indicators that signal...
Simple Trade technical indicator Simple Trade , developed by a group of traders for your convenience. The indicator is calculated on a fairly complex...
Vidente Advantage: The others do not know (yet). Indicator Vidente for MetaTrader - tool to determine the price trend . For beginners it is a great help...
- RSI Selfoptim
- OneTM TrendFinder
- Bollinger Histogram