Triple Channel MT5
Indicator constructs three successive channel closing prices and checks them for matching with the scheme demonstrated in screenshots. The length of each channel is not fixed, and the program moves into the range ChMin and ChMax. When the coincidence signal is formed of conditions displayed on the corresponding color chart arrow. Rhombus graph showing the level of a possible stop loss. At the time of the signal can be displayed pop-up window, go Push and / or Email-messages. The indicator works on the opening prices of bars.
- ChMin - Minimal channel length;
- ChMax - the maximum length of the channel;
- signalLive - life time of the signal (lock signal re interval);
- UseAlert - Pop-up windows on a signal;
- UsePush - Push-resolution warning on cue;
- UseEmail - Resolution Email-alerts signal.
Dual Channel Indicator constructs two successive channel closing prices and verifies their sequence in coincidence with the scheme demonstrated in...
Extended Keltner Channel MT5 Extended version of the Keltner Channel. You can use a variety of moving average 21 and 11 different prices to calculate the...
Bulls and Bears indicator Bulls and Bears Indicator An indicator showing who is dominant at the moment on the market : buyers (Bulls-bulls) or sellers...
- Elder Chandelier Short Exit
- Elder Chandelier Short Entries
- Multi TimeFrame PSAR