MQLTA Take Screenshot
MQLTA Take Screenshot Utility allows you to take screenshots of the current chart directly from the graph itself. The utility is useful to quickly save an interesting situation and maintain the current schedule before opening or closing orders.
How does it work?
Take Screenshot uses a built-in language MQL4 function to save the snapshot schedule.
How to use the tool
Download display and select the desired options. Once the panel opens, click on the save icon to take a snapshot of the current schedule.
The file will be saved in a folder <terminal data directory>\ MQL4 \ Files \<FOLDER> in png format.
The file name will contain the prefix you specify, symbol, timeframe, the date and time of the server.
Why should you use this utility?
Take screenshot useful to quickly save an interesting situation and maintain the current schedule before opening or closing orders. Useful for integration into your trading journal.
- Indicator Name - the name of the indicator, is used to create graphical objects, we recommend no more than 4 characters
- Folder to save the screenshot - name of the folder to save the screenshot (in MQL4 \ Files folder)
- Prefix for the filename - the prefix for the name of the file
- Default Screenshot Resolution - File resolution (640x480, 800x600, 1024x768, 1280x1024, 1600x900, 1920x1080, the current size of the graph)
- Horizontal spacing - the horizontal displacement of the panel position is used to change the initial position on the chart
- Vertical spacing - vertical displacement of the panel position is used to change the initial position on the chart
If you like the tool, please take a moment to leave a review.
If you have suggestions for improvement, please send me a message and we can discuss it further.
Visit my profile and "add as friend" https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/mql4autotrading.
TCS Trade Panel Panel for quick and convenient operation using the basic functions of the opening and closing of orders by type, as well as the functions...
Slide Trend Slide Trend - A simple indicator showing the trend and allows you to quickly and easily move between schedules. It is designed for fast...
StockTime MT4 The utility displays the time of the major stock exchanges. StockTime automatically adjusts the time zone and the summer / winter time. It...
- Copy Trader MT4
- Fast Trade Copier Demo